Skip to content

Pose Ideas. Lap Dance. Pole Dance. Sit and Talk Poses

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Ideas. Lap Dance. Pole Dance. Sit and Talk Poses

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

Food poses…  

Hardbody
    Participant

Food poses…  

Interesting lol

Lover
    Participant

More details, please

The only one I know is a sandwich

PattyR
    Participant

There is something else that would really be nice to have….the ability to take our clothes off while in a room……a controlled strip! the action s on the right side could allow it….removing one article at a time…….it would be really nice if a strip scene could be developed, which we could use prior to getting in bed!  I would pay for that today!  That strip scene could be very realistic….actually taking off eash piece of clothing….not each piece just “disappearing”

Lover
    Participant

Stripping would be a great fun

Adera
    Participant

Yes it would, but I'd like to do it with a stripper pole then.

TightFit74
    Participant

Hmm food poses. One of the famous attractions of the red light district in Amsterdam, is the “Banana bar”, where you can, besides licking cream of a woman's body, eat a banana from a woman's vagina. So that would be a pose (deending on what size the woman likes, a cucumber, carrot, zuccini, etc. comes to mind )
    Fruit scattered all over a body, cherries hanging from nipples, strawberries between breasts, raspberries in loins, etc etc With options to feed eachother, both by hand or mouth. The options to squash fruit on a specific part of the body, then licking and sucking the juices and flesh off. Cream (whipped and un-whipped), chocolat sauce, vanilla sauce, honey included as options to poor/spray over the body and lick and suck clean. Playing with a grape between lips while watching the other, etc. etc.
    Stripping would be awesome to change the option. Both for girls and guys. Preferably two kinds. One more agressive/slutty, one more sensual, seducing and with variety in the options with complimenting music ofcourse, maybe even a pole? Maybe even as a seperate room, or to be sent as a gift by AChat controlled”strippers? As a one-time or limited 'room'-experience…

Bear
    Participant

knew there was a reason I wanted to go to Amsterdam

Lover
    Participant

Mind Bear! I've seen something similar some years ago. It's not nice to see drunken men licking alcohol from a body. The first is ok, but the 8th or 9th… bäh!

In a room, if I am the only one… hmmmmm

Bear
    Participant

@Lover…seen plenty of alcohol shots,..the food extravaganza different,..won't find that in a bar here in the US….
    Definitely rewrites table manners… oh forgot the food fight thread…nm

sinnnn
    Participant

I can guess which fruit Adera would pick.  Pumpkin, lol. 

Adera
    Participant

Yeah right. :

TightFit74
    Participant

Trust me, bananas are the right size… Just make sure you find straight ones. Well, as straight as bananas get anyway…

Adera
    Participant

Doing stuff like that would require me to be really really clean and I think it would be a good idea not having chocolate coated bananas.

sinnnn
    Participant

OMG.  I like cherries, all kinds.  So cherries, cream and a game of search would do me good.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.