Skip to content

Pose Ideas. Lap Dance. Pole Dance. Sit and Talk Poses

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Ideas. Lap Dance. Pole Dance. Sit and Talk Poses

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

mmm…raspberries,…nice little caps for the right area…

@sinnnn…I figure that cherry has been lost for quite awhile  :

TightFit74
    Participant

Tip: use a condom whe playing with bananas. Doesn't sound right when half of the banana breaks of and stay inside…lol

sinnnn
    Participant

@bear

HAHAHAHAHA  cherries has seeds, so I can grow a new one.  :  rotfl

Still my favorite, melted chocolate in different colors.  So you can paint on the ones you like.  And lil sprinkles for that added effect.

Adera
    Participant

Sinnnn sounds like a tasty dessert to me, just lie there and let me lick it off you. Do you think you could handle some ice cream sliding over your nipples? I just love ice cream.

Hmm I think I'll have to go and buy me some Ben & Jerry's.

TightFit74
    Participant

What about eadible body paint…. With different tastes to match the colours… Added to the chocolate sauce… Yummy!

Adera
    Participant

Hahaha ops… thought about a cock painted like a candy cane. That guy would get a very thorough bj.

Btw can you really drink pineapple juice or something else to make your cum taste different? 😮

Hmm I wonder what flavour I would put on my breasts… but for some reason I think shots from between them would be more appreciated.

Bear
    Participant

@Adera…yes,…diet affects the taste of your juices. A high fruit based diet tends to produce a sweeten”nectar”,….likewise partners who eat and drink unhealthy,…lots of tea or coffee, will tend to produce discharges with a more acidic taste.

You are what you eat,…

TightFit74
    Participant

You are right Bear. I have seen a docu on tv about it, an actual practical test. You taste like what you eat… I eat chocolate before…

Adera
    Participant

I stumbled across it… wasn't aware of that.

Might be part of the reason why mine tastes abit sweeter than guys.

sinnnn
    Participant

You are what you eat.

So what have you been eating Adera?  And please don't say the B-word, because he is not sweet.  pure evil he is.

You know what I would like to see as a background, is a amusement park.  Some place fun.  Or a dojo, or a geisha playing a koto(or that could be something in my lil romance post)

Adera
    Participant

I don't drink tea or coffee, though I wouldn't say my diet is special in any way. I think its because mine isn't as milky and thick as guys is.

Hmm or a dojo room and a kimono outfit.

Bear
    Participant

Good thought sinnnn,…amusement parks,…know of someone who would agree whole heartedly on that suggestion

Lover
    Participant

Good luck we didn't eat asparagus in our story Adera

What about a big crowd in the background, shouting and clapping? Lol

A beach, blue water, palm trees… 

Adera
    Participant

Lover, I'm sure yours is tasty.

I do wonder how evil taste though, maybe like liquorice.

TightFit74
    Participant

Asparagus…. lmao, good one Lover…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.