Skip to content

Pose Ideas. Lap Dance. Pole Dance. Sit and Talk Poses

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Ideas. Lap Dance. Pole Dance. Sit and Talk Poses

Viewing 14 posts - 91 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    sinnnn
    Participant

Well if we are talking pussy hair design, I want a lightening bolt. Cause its like a shot of electicity of pleasure up your spine everytime you enter. ROTFL

;D ;D ;D ;D

Anonymous

Hmmm landscaping with my pubic hair…..so many possibilities.

Janine Dee
    Participant

“Abandon all hope ye who enter here.”

That would have to be more a tat, and a little too grim to actually get, but I giggle each time I think of it.

sinnnn
    Participant

See all that written in pussy hair would scare the hell out of me.  Can you imagine all the hair you would need to write that.  (shudders)  how bout a cute Mickey Mouse? lol

Urban
    Participant

Well if we are talking pussy hair design, I want a lightening bolt. Cause its like a shot of electicity of pleasure up your spine everytime you enter. ROTFL

;D ;D ;D ;D Stop plugin your dildo on 220V 😉

sinnnn
    Participant

lol, oh bite me Urban, lol. Ummm please do. lol 😛 ;D ;D ;D

Urban
    Participant

If you beg for it  :-*

islandsun
    Participant

LOL  >>>>>>>natives getting restless there`s bitting going on !  nibble nibble  lol    P.S . I BET SHE DOESN`T BEG !

Urban
    Participant

Restless humm no i am a “gourmet” i love to enjoy even a snack :-p

sinnnn
    Participant

@Urban
    Awwwww thats so cute.  But will arch my back and offer a nipple treat,  sorry no bitch leash(say that 5times fast) on me so no begging.  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Anonymous

Uuuuummmmmmm, I was thinking more along the lines of a heart, or butterfly.  Not really sure I have the patience to shave a Dante's Inferno motif into my pubic hair.  LOL  😮

islandsun
    Participant

hahaha Sorry I have too let my heart shape grow in !, but did get me thinking on different designs !  It can be done !  Right now I`ll stick to Tshirt designs .  wow let the creative juices flow ! LOL

sinnnn
    Participant

The ying / yang sign. 😉

Vaughan

Achat has created the poses the original OP has requested

The Slow Lap Dance. This is available in the shop in MF ; FF ; MS ; FS & SS. MM does not have a version of a lap dance.

PRICE: 149A$
    This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, Box 2-Foreplay.

Pole Dance. This is available in the shop in MF ; FF ; MS ; FS (Shemale dances) ; SF (Female dances) & SS. MM does not have a version of a pole dance.

PRICE: 249A$
    This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, Box 2: Foreplay.

There are also 2 sitting down poses for chatting

one in street clothes –

Talk about yourself – sitting at the table. This is available in the shop in MF ; FF ; MS ; FS & SS. MM does not have a version of Talk about yourself.

This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall. Box 1. Talk & Dance.

And one in sex clothes – Lets Talk – sitting on the sofa – but this is ONLY available in MF & MS. It is not available clothed and it is not available in FF ; FS ; SS or MM

This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall. Box 1: Talk & Dance.

As for filming your sex play… as the OP stated @ her post 2…

There is a recording app called Bandicam. The free version lets you record 10 minutes of video.
    Of course, you can buy and record for longer, but there is no need really.
    It is user friendly and you have the ability to take screen shots from the videos you make.

It can record everything on your pc.

Here is the free down load

https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/

@ Post 3 – In addition.. Pussy hair is now available in the shape of a heart

Viewing 14 posts - 91 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.