Skip to content

WTF !!!!! CLOTHINGS AGAIN !!!???? (Poll included & renewed)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls WTF !!!!! CLOTHINGS AGAIN !!!???? (Poll included & renewed)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    WilliamXS
    Participant

LET’S HAVE A POLL ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE REALY NEED MORE HERE ?

Unhealer
    Participant

they have an order of doing things, its basically pose-clothes-clothes-varation on pose- clothes- pose- shitty backgrounds-repeat

Unhealer
    Participant

my guess is that the MS handjob will come in the next update though

TightFit74
    Participant

You are probably right.. and after that, more banana hammocks if anything for guys

WilliamXS
    Participant

they have an order of doing things, its basically pose-clothes-clothes-varation on pose- clothes- pose- shitty backgrounds-repeat

Hmmmm dont they have teams….like a team for each itum like for clothings ,poses and so on ?
    I mean teams that working on things their best in ?

Anyway I didnt bought any clothings since Im full member..I bought what I liked back then….but realy…nothing  I liked of the clothings that they made so far.

About clothings ,I say they should make better looking clothings for people that love to do roleplay..like a real Mistress/master outfit…tons of people like that part of roleplaying…just a sugestion here ..im ok with that

PS:Unhealer spoke of shitty backgrounds…was there a topic about  backgrounds that people fillin their profiles  themselfs ?

Bear
    Participant

Well I have a curious thought that maybe the developers fail to recognize that the population is willing to shell out scrip for clothes which are “non-sexual” Clothes for appearance sake only.

I have been naked now for 2 months in protest… my last encounter I mentioned taking a moment to toss something on, her comment… “Why?… you are exactly What's the point?… you'll be naked in 2 minutes anyway” (True we hadn't seen each other in awhile… : )

The developers are pretty closed minded about user developed products, whether that is a security issue or not I could not expand on, ( if so I am personally fine with it)

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmhh……not an easy poll, i think!
    i vote for more “3Some poses” because at the moment they are really limited now……anyway, more think need works, even 1 to 1 pose.

let's see what happend in the future!

WilliamXS
    Participant

@hentaiboy69…… 3Somes been allways a big issue…sooo meny variations….more then 1 on 1 hehehe…seen it for now….99% rooming is 1 on 1 these days for me.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Dear WilliamXS…..

I think it's time to take a break about 1 to 1 pose releace and work a little on threesome……..i mean: looking at all the pose we have here, a lot of them can be converted for other combination and at the same time, lot of them can be improve whit more option (in 3some: double anal or vaginal penetracion; in lap dance: foreplay or masturbation for the watchers). this can be a good point to add somethingh new and interessing rapidly.
    plus, threesome is a reality (well, for peoples who like it) but really limitated at the moment. for egsample, in MMS there's no interact that involve all the three peoples and this is bad……oh well, there is one but….man……

That's the reality of aChat at the moment……adding more new dress, some 1 to 1 pose and some old pose update. this is a circle…..for someone is good, for others not and other don't care……well, i care and i like to have the chance to choose! imho

WilliamXS
    Participant

@hentaiboy69..Thats what i ment too say…more 3Some poses…the few we got/have made me kinda bored.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, yes somrtimes 1 to 1 is boring……but sometimes u can have a really good time!

Adera
    Participant

I just think any 3some combination with men is boring right now… especially MMS… I mean there's 3 cocks in the room and I can't even get a good fuck out from it… made me want to leave the room when I tried it.

Best 3somes I've been in has been SSS.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I had try MSF and it was fun (a little…). we have limited poses nad seems like no new one gonna be released soon, or maybe yes……i don't have any idea about what they are planning. the only way to have some good threesome, now, is to use the chat for desciptive add on (bad english, i know….sorry for that!) and maybe u can have some fun, depends on your partner too

anyway, i think i'm not going to spend some A$ on threesome pose until i see some good update…….maybe it's time to open a tread for threesome suggestion!? mmmmhh…..

Adera
    Participant

MSF can be some fun though it would be so nice with a pose where we can get fucked by the man while inside the female.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

That's can be an idea……anyway, last friday i was whit one of my lover (one of my favourite) having a friday night party (SS), imagine about we met a boy and start to play whit him. well, suddenly an idea come up my mind: the boy lie down to flor (or whatelse) fucking my ass and my little lover was fucking his mouth. we have a really good time, eh eh!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.