Skip to content

WTF !!!!! CLOTHINGS AGAIN !!!???? (Poll included & renewed)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls WTF !!!!! CLOTHINGS AGAIN !!!???? (Poll included & renewed)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Add the option where your friend can smother him with her ass and get a good licking.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmhhh…..more option can added…..my friend can bend to me and suck my cock or lick my nipples……

Zinah
    Participant

Now while I'd enjoy seeing Bear's delightful butt covered in something appealing and manly and really, I would.  I have to say, my other is for a room with a more s/m theme or an outdoor environment. 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Zinah, all suggestion are wellcome……..more we open our mind to our dream, more suggestion we can collect

Adera
    Participant

I decided to vote for clothing because I think men really need some new and stylish clothing.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

for who vote “other suggestion”: please, add them here!

TightFit74
    Participant

Haven't voted yet, since my opinion on what to release next has been made clear pretty well I think.
    If anything, I would like to see more poses for FF, MM and MS (not excluding 3some variations). These are the fields where members have not been met adequatly and need a lot more improvement!

Bear
    Participant

chuckles..@Adera I was referencing Janine and her exhibitionist side… I had originally been involved in the “Peeping Tom Theater” as a voyeur seated behind Janine and sinnnn.. curiously my participation there is no longer in the thread…anyways Janine did put on a fabulous show that distracted me from the movie. 

Adera
    Participant

Oh right, you mean my comment in the 3some pole dance thread. I figured you where referring to that Bear its just that I noticed you shifting around an awful lot in you chair.

Bear
    Participant

Well the extra butter would make our situation a bit easier

Adera
    Participant

I wouldn't want to interrupt you watching so I guess I can slide down in front of you and well *licking my lips*.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Actually we just got “Against the wall.” and I'm thinking of going premium again. Winter's on the way and I would be a nice way to keep myself occupied. Not to mention I would then feel qualified to do the massive update to the “Women with women” thread for all the poses.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, the “Against the wall” is a really good work, i love that pose……but they can improve it for MF or SS whit a revers turn…..

SueCB
    Participant

Against the wall would be great  And sure, more MMF 3some works for me too! But as for the “getting bored” part, dang, if you're getting bored having steamy cyber, then someone's spending too much time looking at pixels and not participating with the partner(s) … and umm, you know, taking care of themself too. 

Adera
    Participant

I do think there's a high possibility that there will be a MF variation to “Against the wall, though I'm not as sure whether there will be a MS pose or not… I hope there will be one.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.