Skip to content

WTF !!!!! CLOTHINGS AGAIN !!!???? (Poll included & renewed)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls WTF !!!!! CLOTHINGS AGAIN !!!???? (Poll included & renewed)

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

I assume both will come. Surprisingly they brought out FF and SF first.. that is a new thing, since usually they do MF first, the followed by the rest…

Bear
    Participant

Well Adera, I sincerely hope they understood you were anticipating being on the receiving end of the pose when you suggested it.

Adera
    Participant

Yes… *holding my thumbs in hopes of it*

SueCB
    Participant

I assume both will come. …

That's the goal, right? 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, girls and boys…..to make us happy, today they add a new costume and, in my opinion, it's really a punch in an eye….mmmhh, no, maybe in bot…..anyway it's really horrible!

cheeres!

Bear
    Participant

Lol… well I hope they are just trying to perfect the hat thingy so they get it right before giving  sunny her cowgirl hat.

Keiko
    Participant

If I could just make a few alterations, I'd remove the hat And it in its place put cute bunny ears, make the suit strapless with a cute little cottontail just above the butt, instead of nylons, have dark pantyhose and heels. I think that would fix the costume quite nicely. Then we would be ready for a party at the Playboy Mansion.

Adera
    Participant

Yes, bunny costumes would've been far more fun and they'd look nice if they had details in different colours as well. The men would of course need suits if we want to entertain them in a private mens club or the likes and I would probably need some lessons and hints from Sue on how to do things.

WilliamXS
    Participant

OMFG !!! AGAIN !!??? Hmmmm girls need a garagesale for the old stuf for new people

hentaiboy69
    Participant

We are talking so much (and restarting the poll whit more option), but in the end it's allways the same……we don't know how aChat team gonna take our suggestion…..i really think all this is less then nothing…

WilliamXS
    Participant

hentaiboy69 @ You maybe right at that point..but we dutch have a saying..goes like this…'Who is still and silent agrees'.

But lets keep our hopes up !!!!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Oh, i know it Williams…..i don't wanna loose hope, it's just a little frustrating sometimes….

Janine Dee
    Participant

Again, voted FF, but that's no surprise. FFF would be all right as well. Either way going to vote my self interest.

alstott
    Participant

I don't care about what they bring next…cuz i know i'll go commando for the next…at least 3 months…no fucking wearable clothes for man…i know it's hard to make a lil cowboy hat what our senior members asked for…for so many months…yeah yeah…i can't so f****g not believe it…

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.