Skip to content

wtf is up with a sky blue screen?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Got any problems running AChat? wtf is up with a sky blue screen?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    doncroti
    Participant

i got a new comp 2 days ago and was running achat for a good while.
    just last night, i started to run it and then a blue screen pops up.
    cant see the avatar cant see the loading screen cant see anything.
    help me get this shit fixed, please.

jeanona31
    Participant

Hi Doncorti ,

welcome to the forum .

as for your problem -l If nothing changed after rebooting the computer and login again, still having the same problem and since we do not know what exactly caused the problem my advice would be to reinstall the ACHAT.
    I do not know which version of the Achat you use but still both of them are equally stable.
    There is no big special hardware requirements so I doubt that the Achat caused a problem.
    As for the new version most of the computers will run more quickly – especially as your computer is new , you can download it here:

http://download2.funnyadultgamesplay.com/AChat_setup_test.exe

You have an additional upgrade – high detail pack ( look much better with this pack)

http://download2.funnyadultgamesplay.com/AChat_highdetail_setup.exe

If you have a new computer with new graphics should work just fine
    I do not know whether this is an appropriate solution for you but in my opinion  it is faster ,
    such a sky blue screen with nothing visible – could occur due to various things.

I hope this was helpful for you.

taztexan
    Participant

I have had blue screens while in room before. And dangit if it weren't one of my favorite poses too. I found that you need to logout and reload the interface to fix it. So I've gotten in the habit of logging out and restarting client after a room session… More info on your issue would help the programmers I'm sure… The above is my experience, it sometimes happens when my partner and I chose poses at the same time or soon after each other..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.