Skip to content

Guys-New Outfits. Macho Man Costumes

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features Guys-New Outfits. Macho Man Costumes

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

Actually I am missing the voice of girls. In another thread I asked for what girls want guys to wear,  none of the costumes was mentioned. So Girls? What do you think about the new costumes?
    I'd be caught dead wearing one of these or someone would have to pay me big money for it… Girls? Nah, just kidding.
    I just want to wear a suit, look chique instead of beach wear, sports wear or ugly shirts. Hope the team will come up with something interesting soon…

Bear
    Participant

Well I modeled for Antebellum,…what did you think of that babe?

Kiara_Conach
    Participant

starts to sing “YMCA !!!”  seeing the new outfits for “men”.  uhm a nice hot looking tux would do the trick or suit in a few color options.. but then again .. i cant sing either ! :

Lover
    Participant

When years ago I asked for a Borat-dress – it was a JOKE!

Antebellum
    Participant

Well, I was amused during my 'show'…but I have to admit, they aren't what I would typically consider sexy. I'm sure there HAS to be an audience out there that would enjoy the new outfits…but I would rather:  a tux, suit, KILT  …..I'd love to see my man dressed for a night out.  Besides, we have so many places yet to go….  :-*

Anonymous

:'(

Bear
    Participant

Yes Antebellum,..I still felt under dressed for our little nightclub adventure… serious would like some “up-scale” costumes a bit more sophisticated to accommodate the girls in their sexy dresses. BTW…That little lace number very sexy…

TightFit74
    Participant

Indeed, it would be nice to wear something fitting to the girls's clothing…

Janine Dee
    Participant

Well now guys to be fair (and to give me a chance to be a smart ass) when *I* wore a system of leather straps *I* got compliments. 

Bear
    Participant

Janine some people can carry off that look

Well, I was amused during my 'show'…but I have to admit, they aren't what I would typically consider sexy. I'm sure there HAS to be an audience out there that would enjoy the new outfits…but I would rather:  a tux, suit, KILT    …..I'd love to see my man dressed for a night out.  Besides, we have so many places yet to go….    :-*

care to change that opinion now? :-*

Adera
    Participant

I think girls look better in that kind of fetish clothing (the leather strap kind) compared to guys. Guys in that clothing seem submissive or they are just doing it for the fun.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Even in normal fashions exposed flesh is far more common in women's fashions then men. Their t-shirts reach their belt lines, and their jeans don't stop just above their ass crack. It extends even to clothing that's meant to have skin showing as you find more of the trunk style swimwear then the banana hammocks.

Now for me I PREFER the fetish gear that shows skin, but that's just another example of the gender difference.

Adera
    Participant

A female mistress can wear booth clothing that covers and clothing that shows some skin as long as it gives her a good posture and enforces her dominance.

I kinda thought the leather strap outfit was more submissive but I saw you waering it in Achat and you didn't really give of an submissive air with the makeup and stockings you had on.

Bear
    Participant

Mind set,…definite,…I had thrown on that outfit with the straps,…mind burning with an image of a gladiator…thinking of Russell Crowes line form Gladiator, as I stand there shouting

“Are you entertained yet?”

(The only one I do not like is the piece with the full front,..looks too much like a bathing suit)

Janine Dee
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.