Skip to content

Your thoughts on facials

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat Your thoughts on facials

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

lol, Covems…….

Brandybee
    Participant

That looks like me ???  lol

Obviously my very naughty twin  😮

bluedenim
    Participant

Really BB?

and i thought you were such a nice giirl……….

Lolz!

Urban
    Participant

Not a great fan of this kind of stuff, of course i am partner want/love it so i do it but only if she ask (or beg it is better  ) for it.

ssgt
    Participant

As for myself i enjoy cumming on every part of my partner.  Turn on  for me to cum on her and see her eyes staring at me.

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I had a facial  with me on my butt on the floor and back to the bed with my glasses on.
    And hubby creamed all over my glasses as well as my face but because I was lower than his cock I guess I got none up my nose and none in my eye
    And he said he loved it with me wearing my glasses, not sure why.  So it worked out well for both of us 

malicious101
    Participant

Vaelene,

the taste and the smell of cum entirely depends on the individual

if your partner has a healthy diet, or eats a lot of fruits, the cum will taste sweet (pineapple for example)

I prefer mouth cums rather than cumshots which turn me off. That is when the guy directly cums into his partner's mouth while the penis is in her mouth. The reason why cumshots turn me off is because, first the cum is warm and nice on her body, then after a minute or so it starts getting cold and sticky, mouthcums, rather than cumshots, keep it warm and fresh

Cheya
    Participant

It depends for me, i wont mind a cumshot with the right partner, as malicious pointed out, it does taste different from person to person but can be adjusted from what i've heard, so guys get a healthy “fruitful” diet .
    There is no place i dont mind besides maybe the face and especially my hair, that can get quite messy 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Talking about hair……a memorable scene come in my mind…..rofl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ep_35qLFbo

did you remember “There's Something About Mary”!? eh he he, this scene was too ilarious!

Lover
    Participant

There's something about Mary was really great.. and look at my post in funny finds, sms between daugther and mum

kittenlepurr
    Participant

My thoughts are already on another topic similar to this but I will repeat them.

I don't mind cum anywhere just as long as its not in the eyes or in my hair. Most guys I have been with love the fact I like to swallow or wear my glasses so they cum on them instead.

I am very teasing when it comes to playing with them even after (in the words of Adera “to make them come growling at me”), At a personal preference though I prefer to swallow. Because the look on their face is priceless.

Adera
    Participant

Yes, we did talk about this in another topic and that was fun.

Seems like glasses are a big advantage in this case so you can keep on looking at him… oh well I'm not going to start wearing glasses just for facials. :

Has anyone else had a bf come up to you with a naughty intent when you're on the phone?

Patricia1975
    Participant

Hi Achat Fans..
    In this matter , i honestly  love seeing my partner cum in my face or in other part of my body,i love to feel the warm of it ,and also , the pleasure in my partners face.
    Its so cute and sexy

kittenlepurr
    Participant

Yes, we did talk about this in another topic and that was fun.

Seems like glasses are a big advantage in this case so you can keep on looking at him… oh well I'm not going to start wearing glasses just for facials. :

Has anyone else had a bf come up to you with a naughty intent when you're on the phone?

Honestly I wear them aside from the fact I need them to read. They also prevent the stinging cum from getting in my eye. You could say they are “safety wear”

As long as it doesn't get into my eyes I am fine where it lands but I would prefer having the glasses on just incase and licking them after they watch that and the look is just priceless.

My bf has actually … I paid him back while he was on the phone too just so funny when it occurs and you could get caught.

Adera
    Participant

Honestly I wear them aside from the fact I need them to read. They also prevent the stinging cum from getting in my eye. You could say they are “safety wear”

As long as it doesn't get into my eyes I am fine where it lands but I would prefer having the glasses on just incase and licking them after they watch that and the look is just priceless.

My bf has actually … I paid him back while he was on the phone too just so funny when it occurs and you could get caught.

Yeah, protecting your eyes was the benefit I thought of with glasses. But licking them off afterwards, now that's something I hadn't thought of, I bet he really liked that.

Oh, so he did something like that? could you converse properly on the phone then?

The time I was thinking of was when I was on the phone and my bf came up to me being very frisky… I kinda took things into my own hands however so that I wouldn't end up making any weird sounds into the phone. Still, I found that very naughty and exciting and I made him cum on my tits. Thought of that time because I didn't want a facial then.

• Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.