Skip to content

YumYum Designs

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley YumYum Designs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    huny_yumyum
    Participant

A warm hello to everyone reading the forum.

This is a sneak preview of some of my designs, which I sent to AChat support in December last year.
    Support said that all of them are “in the update queue” which is support speak for they will eventually reach the shop.
    When that time finally comes, I hope you have as much enjoyment wearing them as I had designing them.

Regards
    huny_yumyum

Michelle989
    Participant

I’m sure Vaughan will help you post the pictures for you new designs, we would all love to see them

huny_yumyum
    Participant

huny_yumyum
    Participant

Thank you Michelle, with more than a little help from a friend, I think I’ve got the pictures up in the post. But like all things with AChat, you can’t be certain of anything.
    Thank you for taking the time to look and post a response.

Vaughan

Those are spectacular designs Huny, I am not surprised Achat has accepted them for the shop.
    Glad to see you conquered the pic hurdles.

Welcome to forum, I am glad you have decided to showcase your work here.

Congratulations on your designs being accepted and please feel free to look around and post more in other topics

JessiCapri
    Participant

huny Awesome designs and awesome posts!!

I can’t wait till they hit the shop!

As always any questions feel free to reach out but seems you had no issue with following the links Vaughan sent.

Welcome to the Forum! I look forward to seeing you in game soon.

Jessi

Leon_Kennedy
    Participant

Those designs are stunning and super detailed. I hope achat release them soon, congrats!

huny_yumyum
    Participant

Jessi, Vaughan, and Leon

Thank you for the warm welcome, and the compliments. It’s always good to get some feedback and find out if people like what I’m designing.
    As you can probably tell, I really, really like corsets.

Now that I’ve successfully posted and I’m no longer a forum virgin, I’ll certainly be contributing more posts and comments.

bree90
    Participant

I knew that Huny was a very good designer. The attention to detail, the textures, the nuances of the colors, the refined and original style, are characteristics of a lot of passion and care. Colleagues like Huny are positive because they push to improve their work. Honored to be your friend.
    sorry for English

huny_yumyum
    Participant

When Bree speaks about details, she means exactly what she says.
    These panties and pantyhose are from her Valentine’s Day dress, as well as the fine detail on the dress she’s added teeny tiny hearts to the panties and the pantyhose.

Moderator Edit… You are nearly there. Once the pic is uploaded to IMGUR, right click on the actual pic and choose option “copy image address,” (the URL has to end in jpeg, jpg or png for the pic to show) then go to forum reply box and paste (ctrl+V) between the “insert image” brackets. The pic will show then.

JessiCapri
    Participant

bree? We can all appreciate the difficulty speaking a different language so please do not apologize! In fact, you speak better English than some Americans I know. ~grins~ Love all the work being produced by our fabulous designers these days and I am in awe of how they all support each other.

huny_yumyum
    Participant

I agree Jessi. I am amazed at how often people who speak a number of different languages often apologize for their less than perfect English. But it’s rare to hear a native English speaker apologize for speaking only English.

There are some extremely talented designers here for clothes and poses, and yes we do support each other as best we can. I would dearly like to see AChat support giving more help to designers.

JessiCapri
    Participant

AMEN to that huny! I hope you know that Vaughan and I will do what we can to help and support!

je2878
    Participant

Aww, I can’t wait to see you in one of yours beautiful and colorful costumes.
    I hope its just technical problem to implement new designs in the shop and adjust them to characters in the game.
    I have no knowledge of this, but I think maybe your base design needs to be changed to fit different character sizes. To mimic movements, add dynamic features. Its not just copy-paste thing.
    Warm regards, and I wish you luck and happiness in creating new beautiful visions.

huny_yumyum
    Participant

Thank you for your kind words Je.

Creating clothes is a lot more complicated than just doing a cut and paste.

First you start with an AChat mesh map, which you can download from the AChat website. You create your design using the mesh map, with a graphic design program, like Photoshop or Gimp.

Then textures and details are added to the basic design. When designing clothes, the textures need to align at certain points, and the edges must be clean and sharp. Details create the illusion of clothing, these can be details like zippers, lace or pockets.

Because the finished result should ‘wrap’ around the avatar for a three dimensional effect, the design and the textures need to meet seamlessly and details need to be carefully placed.

The AChat cloth editor lets you view what your design looks like when it is ‘wrapped’ around an avatar.

The pictures show a basic AChat mesh map, the finished design in a graphics program and the design when it is ‘wrapped’ around the avatar.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.