Skip to content

YumYum Designs

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley YumYum Designs

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Michelle989
    Participant

Absolutely beautiful European mixed elegance of lace mixed with luxurious fabrics, classic symbolic of a bygone era when we felt more feminine. I can’t wait to be dressed by you and wear your stunning corsets Huny. Michelle 💕 Xxx

huny_yumyum
    Participant

Michelle, I was stunned to read your more than flattering comment, thank you so much. It does mean a lot when I get feedback from people, otherwise it’s like working in a vacuum, I don’t have any idea if these are the type of designs people want.

huny_yumyum
    Participant

A design in progress that I might eventually send to AChat support. Like many designers here, I’m frustrated with the long lead up times from AChat accepting the design to the actual release in the shop. For me, and I think for many of the other designers, the waiting time has increased to five months or longer.

Vaughan

Thats a great design Huny.
    Are you able to make a version for sex clothes… with the zips opened and the sexy flesh exposed?

The wait does seem to be a long time.

If you do send into Achat, perhaps if you and other designers update their topics to the send in date… the exact wait can be identified as when a new item is released, I always post it in the topic and the date of release:
    Topic – Upgrades and newly added features – News Windows in Game.

Cant wait to see your designs in the shops.

huny_yumyum
    Participant

I was experimenting with sex clothes with some of my early designs. This dress is an example, it’s designed with a separate pair of minuscule panties, so it can be worn just as a dress, but it should also work, if the panties are removed as sex clothing in certain poses.

It was designed as a gift for a friend, who enjoys public sex role plays.

It’s frustrating, as I can’t tell if this design will work, until I see it in-world, and find out which poses don’t automatically remove the dress, and if the design looks realistic for role playing with various poses.

This design is also in the queue waiting to be released.

There’s not much more I can do with designing sex clothes, until one of my designs is finally released.

I can give you the dates, from the first submission of a design to AChat, the length of time it took for them to reply and the waiting period for the design to finally appear in the shop, but i suspect it will be depressing to read.

huny_yumyum
    Participant

AChat support accepted both these designs on the 17 December 2021, the wait was 5 months and 29 days before they became available in the shop.

As soon as they hit the shop, the first thing I did was find out if Robot Boy liked them,
    he’s not much of a conversationalist, but he did have a smile on his face.

Vaughan

Congratulations Huny_yumyum on your first designs released in the Achat shop and posting pics… yayyyyy
    The outfits look amazing.

huny_yumyum
    Participant

Robot Boy’s patience is finally rewarded, 5 months and 15 days, from AChat accepting the design to its release in the shop.

Vaughan

Congrats Huny,
    Another of your design makes the shop. The lilac colour and lace makes it look very classy. Great work.

huny_yumyum
    Participant

An experiment to create three iridescent eyeshadow colors.

JessiCapri
    Participant

Very Cool huny!! Can’t wait till they hit the shop!

Michelle989
    Participant

Eyes are the major highlight of a girls makeup process but the complete picture after foundation is blusher and lippy , cammey has never been beaten, cant wait to see your completed picture huny anything complete to share with us? Love Mich xxx

huny_yumyum
    Participant

With makeup, it is only possible to design eye makeup and eyebrows. The required AChat mesh map for face makeup is not available.

In the cloth editor in developer tools, the makeup mesh map doesn’t exist, it’s also not available in the downloadable files from AChat’s Cloth Online Help page.
    So the default lipstick color remains the same, it’s not possible to change the color.

As well as not being able to change the default lipstick color, all you have to work with, in attempting to place the eye makeup colors and eyebrows is a tedious trial and error process, because it’s the mesh map or template which shows the exact placements.

Designers have been posting to the forum for over a year, asking if anyone had a mesh map for makeup (topic: May 2021, what do you want to see in the game) and even as recently as few weeks ago in the topic editing cloth textures.

Cammy7 may have designed the makeup range when the mesh map was available, as the makeups appear to have been in the shop for a number of years. Doing an in-world search for Cammy7 doesn’t bring up an avatar name.

I have written to AChat support about the mesh map for makeup and I’m still waiting for a reply.

Until AChat provides the mesh map, eyebrows and eye makeup is as complete as it gets.

Vaughan

That eye make-up is stunning Huny.
    Thanks for the extra info you provided on the make up maps.

I hope Achat release everything to the designers so they can provide more designs and ideas.

Please let us know when you get an answer.

Good luck and I hope to see more of your designs in the shop soon.

huny_yumyum
    Participant

Thanks Vaughan, I use the term mesh map mostly out of habit, some designers call them templates, AChat calls them UV maps.
    In reality, they are just glorified pixelated pgn files.

There is no hair, jewelry or makeup map.

Maybe things will change when the promised update finally arrives.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.