Skip to content

frontonio. A greeting.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself frontonio. A greeting.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    frontonio
    Participant

A greeting to Achat’s foreros 3D. It should have begun doing it, nevertheless I entered to the angry forum because it had a problem with the funcioanmiento of the program and was not receiving help of or of the webmaster. In the forum, they have helped me to solve it. The moderator Lover did it empleano a lot of time and many amiability. I believe that the moderators do a difficult work and elogiable, since it is a forum with many participation and it reason has updated the employment of hours of dedication

Achat looks like to me a program for disfruitar, nicely and imaginatively. When you go a few days using it you see that it is not difficult, but initially the new foreros lack it iinformación. For example, even 4 º day I did not inform myself that Robot was a clown, believed that it was human and thought of inviting her, This it is a surrealistic situation. In the web there is a tutorial of the version 1.08, if it was getting up-to-date to the version 1.17 we would learn before and I at least had not entered to the forum as an elephant a caharrería.

But everything is capable of getting improved, departing from the base from that is a creative, pleasant program, to which we come to enjoy and spend good moments. I give them thanks to the moderators for helping myself and to the users who answered me because they noticed that it had one o more problems and they wanted to help and I wait to continue taking part positively in the forum, though I have a problem copn the language, am Spanish, alone I deal a bit on Englishman, must use the translator google and it retards the participation.

Nice greeting
    frontonio

frontonio
    Participant

Action with ejaculate ?

Hello
    Is there someone pose of man – woman
    who has the action of complete ejaculation with expulsion of liquid?
    Thanks

Patricia1975
    Participant

If you re Premium User , you can see, woman or man cuming.

frontonio
    Participant

Thank you very much for both answers.
    I am sorry to return to be a nuisance, but he was not knowing what they have written to me.
    Formidable it of robot to practise.
    I ask for excuses for my ignorance.

frontonio
    Participant

I have verified it with Robot Girl and do not see the complete ejaculation. I am a user premium, I cannot also take from me the vest that looks like take her stuck as the second skin. I am very sorry, the program seems to be easy, but the inicoos do not. Thank you.

frontonio
    Participant

Solved: it is necessary to give to the bar of excitation that has to come to the maximum, then if one sees complete ejaculation. I continue with the vest gone with the room. I have removed it of the asvatar but in the room the vest goes out and I do not know like remove it. Thank you.

frontonio
    Participant

Solved also the problem of the vest. The reason was that it was not giving to remove in his corresponding section. The Robot helps very much. Thank you.

Patricia1975
    Participant

🙂

Lover
    Participant

If you're rooming with robot or a girl, you can just use the poses you have bought (and the poses she has bought too..in case she has).

We have a board about existing poses. Before buying new ones you can inform there, for example
    Discussions about sex > Woman with man in AChat

Also the actions are listed there. Your question gave me an idea – perhaps we should add the cum scenes too.

Stone
    Participant

Frontonio, Welcome to Forum and our friendly village.

I am really glad you have solved the problem of cumming and removing your vest. ;D

But, the wicked part of me, if I am honest, was kind of hoping Lover would dress in the short shirt, show his hairy legs & lipstick again and assist with your little problems. He is very helpful & certainly the man to ask. Be sure to call on him anytime.
    He helped me remove Hugh Jackman from a post once – and I’ve never forgotten that kindness. :-*

Enjoy your time in our village Frontonio. I hope to read more of your posts & escapades. Hugz.

Lover
    Participant

Hm, why does everyone believe my legs are hairy? I’m not a deer, even if my eyes are beautiful 😉

Stone, you know you don’t need Hugh Jackman, jayc is much better. So I always help you removing his pics….hehe :-*

@ frontonio: Clothes you wear as “Sex clothing” will remain when you’re in sex poses. Just briefs will disappear to give your cock freedom, shirts, vests… and condoms stay – it would not make sense to lose them…lol.

frontonio
    Participant

Thank you very much to all for answering. As I use the program see that it is easy and intuitive, but the beginning make me doubt. To Robot Girl it had seen her and I believed that it was human, imagine that I invite her to chat and put to speak with her, probably even be able to speak about any topic, but this is a surrealism.

Lover
    Participant

Yes robot girl isn’t very talkative to most of us – her heart of steel is given to covems 😉

frontonio, please post more, We want to know you better

Brandybee
    Participant

Frontonio, Mr Fronty

🙂 – you are most welcome in Forum. You cheer me up with your enquiries and praise.

Please continue posting and sharing your experiences. The Forum Villagers, as well as the Moderators are always willing to help.

You will soon pick up the English language, and we do have some Spanish speakers who, I am sure will assist where necessary. In the meantime you are doing great, just being you – please don’t change…

I look forward to hearing more of your ideas & views. Please come to the AB&G, I will buy you a drink anytime

😉 Getting Lover in a dress is always worth a drink or three ;D

Lover
    Participant

Hi frontonio,
    thanks for introducing yourself here. You are right, AChat is a wonderful program. YOu will have a wonderful time and hopefully find many new friends.
    When I started AChat, I also didn’t know Robot is really a robot…lol. Don’t be surprised, even some real people behave like a robot and just ask for money 😉

We hope to read more of you, share your ideas and wishes and become a precious member of this forum.

Thing about joining some of our events and games – lottery, secret summer and our silly games.

Please send me a pm (personal message) with your day and month of birthday.
    Here you can read how to send a pm and also how to add pics and polls https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1405.0.html

Now I wish you a great time here. Stay as you are 🙂

Oh.. and don’t think about all the girls, asking to see us dancing (and me wearing a dress). They just are envious 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.