Skip to content

FAQ – the most common questions and answers

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ FAQ – the most common questions and answers

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 394 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

HB: ok
    Pafe, when I'm home I do something like that

Ok, I did it. Look here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1405.0.html

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Hello

I humbly ask if … there is a way to change Log-in Name ?

When I created my account, my first choice was something like ” chienne-lubrique ” witch match more my personality …
    By it was to long and been rejected.
    So I shorten it to my actual “Chien-lubrik” been male oriented ( “chien” mean “male dog” in my native language … and I really see myself more female than male )
    I was not really aware that my accout name was the one displayed on the Achat client's Partner Search … And I didn't created an new account before pay for open the option of this wonderful world that is AChat for me … I know it was stupid … But still … I might be .

So is the way of my request .

I thank you for your reading
    And hope you will have an answerd .

Best Humbly regards

Lover
    Participant

Welcome chien_lubrik,

no, you can't change your log-in name. You can use the support-button in the upper line and send a request to the development team.

chien_lubrik
    Participant

Hello Mister Lover

I will do a request to the support team .

I thank you very much for your concern and your answer.

Best Humbly regards.

Daimao
    Participant

I was wondering if there were sound effects?

I noticed there was an effects and music slider, but I only hear music.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Daimao, wellcome on the forum.

For sound, i'll redirect you here.
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,240.0.html
    There are some work on it, but no news at the moment

Jacquesza
    Participant

Friend of mine is having problems with some of her backgrounds she has bought over time. Some of them she simply cant see via the character editor. When I log into her account I do see them. Is there a quick way to fix this without having to reinstall the game ?

Thanks in advance …

Jacques.

Lover
    Participant

I don't understand it – when you login, using her account from your computer, you can see all of them? If so, it seems to be a problem with her comp. Perhaps you can compare your background-files with hers?

I have 96 backrounds, the last one is “backgrou02_96.ate”

You find it here…..
    C:UsersXXXXXXAppDataLocalAChatGUIbackground

TightFit74
    Participant

I have a question which may seem a little silly but I am never the less…curious ! I have noticed a male player called the “Administrator” I asked him if he is employed by Achat and he said he is indeed. He said he is there to help any user with any system issues that may arise. Sorry to be so suspicious but because of the fact there are so many devious players I just wanted confirmation that he is actually a Achat employee/ administrator. One of the things that raised my suspicions that he may be a fraud is he describes himself has a “sex maniac” that likes “masturbation”? surely it would be more fitting for a Administrator to describe himself has talkative?

It is better if you don't bet, Administrator is from the A-Team. We don't allow regular members have a name like this.
    Regards,
    tom

Bumping these notes. I tried to help a prospective new member with finding a solution for his problem. I found the name of the avatar on forum, but it is kinda difficult to find in the search menu, as the profile name is too long to fit in the 'name' section. Does the Admin stille exist in the game? And wouldn't it be easier if the name would fit the search menu?

Luctor
    Participant

How can I remove a piece of clothing that my ava is wearing. I don't want to select an other piece, just nothing. Like for example I like to be naked as my “sex clothing”. Only I can't remove the lingery “pants” I'm currently wearing.

Any help would be appreciated.  :-*

Adera
    Participant

Press the X in the corner.

Luctor
    Participant

Press the X in the corner.

thanks.  You are my hero.

Bear
    Participant

chuckles… 

“HEROINE” … Luctor… she's a heroine…

TightFit74
    Participant

chuckles… 

and highly addictive…

Adera
    Participant

chuckles… 

and highly addictive…

Why thank you all. *blush*

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 394 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.