Skip to content

Peeka. Hi from the land of chocolate and beer!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself Peeka. Hi from the land of chocolate and beer!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Peeka
    Participant

Hi everyone,

as you probably guessed, I come from Belgium, where chocolate and beer are the best and both can make you do crazy things. 😛

I’m 37 and as my profile doesn’t show it, I’m a straight guy (to be honest). I discovered Achat looking for some place to have fun with “real” interacting partners, and never saw better to do this than here.
    I naturally 1st tried for free as a man, and …man I quickly got overwhelmed by the “hottness” of this game!

So why the h*** did I choose a shemale to play as premium member???
    At 1st I admit, I thought it would perhaps be easier to still have a cock and get gifts to get a premium account… (baaad baaad boy! :

🙂 ) But I’m not the kind of guy who would ask for “presents”, i hate that. And by meeting some nice people, it all went too slow for me as i wanted to see quicker what this game can offer more.
    I like to know how to play a game correctly, so reading the forum was a must. First thing i understood about shemales ingame: thy are so disadvantaged in the poses

🙁 . But mostly I saw so much understanding and care from most of all members and staff crew, I knew i could let my fantasy run wild. Because deep in me, even if I am absolutely not attracted by men, I really get excited about shemales and the idea of a shemale seducing me and get me to experience things I never have before. (I’ve already been in a 2,5year relation with a post-op tr).
    Beside that, being used is also another fantasy of mine. I’ve always asked myself how it feels to surrender to someone’s bestiality. Even as a kid, I imagined myself tightened up and fucked up so long by a bunch of women I would ask to stop and still get used.
    So both combined… maybe I have something of a sissy-guy…?
    Feeling bitchy or dirty talk are also things I’ve always wanted to experience. But as I am not the kind of guy irl who chases sluts and who can be rude or do sthg against a woman’s will, I wouldn’t feel pretty in this role even here. But I know men can easier be like that. They also accept a bitch more easily than a woman (or more often. Maybe I’m wrong, so it’s due to my education, i can’t help it ) and they are so fun and easy to make crazy as a girl (or shemale).

;D
    I love any kind of RP (old rpg-er, made some theater) and because this game more offers to watch one’s avatar than to really be it, I can easily incarnate the role of my own perfect fantasy and have fun with watching it in action.
    So it’s for all these reasons i chose to incarnate a shemale…even if they are quite disadvantaged in this game.

For my gameplay, I’m open to every kind of experience. I can be a very good listener for the one who just wants to talk for real, or just the RP partner of your dreams. (sub/dom, romantic/slut, … ) All depends on mood and…YOU!
    All in all, I’m just an open mind who wants some fun, excitement and who is ready to get to know some other people. I speak french, german and english and dutch, so whoever you are and whatever you want, just don’t hesitate to approach me. Where ever this all could lead…

😉

Greetings,
    Peeka

ps: damn… I never told all this to anyone 😮 Must be the power of Achat…

mrsexlover
    Participant

A big welcome to this crazy place to my Neighbour from to South.

Hope you like your stay with us

Peeka
    Participant

So I should probably say: dank je mrsexlover.

I want to add that if someone ingame asks me about my real gender, I always give honest answer. I hope all this sincerity won't scare people off from keeping on playing with me afterwards. I've read some posts here and there from Adera and some other transgenders about the false image players like me could give about them. But I really don't intend to hurt anyone and be disrespectful of transgenders (Irl i just treat them as girls). In the contratry, I'm looking forward to know more of them here and be able to play my avatar like “I should” and not spread a false image.
    thanks for comprehension …girls. 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hey Peeka, let me give you a nice, warm and big welcome in AChat forum!

As you probably notice, there is a lot to read so, take a seat and enjoy! As i can see, you like RP, so i think the first two places you have to check are the bar & Grill https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.0.html and the Ice House https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1841.0.html! join us at the Bar for a drink…..i'm sure Covems will happy to pay for you too! 

Then, i want to lead you to the most waited event of the year….the stories contest! https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3006.0.html Enjoy the read and vote your favourite one, i'm sure you gonna have one soon and i hope you want to give a try at the next edition…..everyone can join!

After all of those writes, i think i need a drink……see you in the Bar & Grill!

hukk
    Participant

A lot of writing. Better get crackin'.

*puts on glasses*

Well, I'd like to say to you hey, and welcome friend. You'll fit in just fine with everyone here. Just be mindful of Andrea's cookies. They're poisonous. Shh. Didn't hear it from me. 

HisGirlOnly
    Participant

Hi Peeka  Welcome to the forum, hope you have fun here and meet some great people.

Brandybee
    Participant

Hi ya Peeka,

Huge Welcome to our Forum Village. Everyone is quite nutty here but we are a friendly lot.

Heres a few places to check out, in addition to the ones  HB has high lighted –

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Posting rules  > New Members. Info and Tips on Forum. https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.0.html

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself > Old_Joe  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2810.0.html

Forum Homepage > Organizations & Events > Groups & Families > Achat Town Square  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3031.0.html

Hope to see you in our fantasy bar – The AB&G  and in The Square . Both great  places to meet new members

And please post any ideas or views you may have in the topics you find of interest.

Peeka
    Participant

Thank all of you.

I'm not very good when it comes to story-telling, especially in english, but I admit the medieval theme well woke my imagination. Pity I'm too late for it. So I'll be happy to just read the submitted stories and give my vote. But if someday i feel inspired enough, I'll be glad to share a story.

This forum is surprisingly very well furnished with interesting things to read, so it will take me some time to be up to date and begin to follow and participate plainly. But I'm working on it and will cum…huh…come soon. 

But as Hukk says… enough writing for now, time to crack or get cracked!

Nat33
    Participant

Bienvenue Peeka avec un peu de retard

Peeka
    Participant

Mieux vaut tard que jamais, et c'est déjà sympa que tu prennes la peine de le faire,
    merci Nat. 

Lover
    Participant

Hi Peeka,
    welcome to our village. I'm impressed about your introduction, im sure its the longets one we ever had. Thanks for telling so much about you and for your honesty. Youre not the only shemale who is a boy in real and i wish plenty of fun and many wonderful friends.
    Post, share your ideas and wishes and ask whenever there are any questions.

Have fun

Peeka
    Participant

Hehe! I surprised myself too I must say… I think if had not seen so many nice people before by reading a lot the forum, it would 've been much shorter. But I just let myself go. And it feels great to have the possibility to do so.

Thank you Lover.

Lover
    Participant

Youre welcome Peeka. Yes, were a nice family and as you notice, everyone is welcome to join us.
    Beside improving game and having fun together here (you already discovered the bar ) this is another wish we have: Everyone shall feel comfortable to let go, to enjoy and talk about everything he wants to talk about.
    Were all bit crazy and always up for each kind of fun, but also listen or talk serious. Thats why i love this place so much

tangoracer
    Participant

Welcome Peeka    I add a warm hug with my love Hentiaboy

I hope you stay around and have some fun there is lots going on here and hope you join in 

Please feel free to look me up in the game

Peeka
    Participant

Thank you Tango!

I'm a bad dancer, but with the good teacher, I'd be happy to have a tango lesson. 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.