Skip to content

Now I Want Shoes

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Now I Want Shoes

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

Oh yesssss –  that is the look exactly for that door frame –  to drive your man ( or partner ) wild wild and even more wild …  oh please Achat Gods here our prayers…

Adera
    Participant

HB, I rather think that Pafe would look classy in her suggestion than cute.

For myself I would pick something modern since I think it fits me better.

bluedenim
    Participant

The boudoir shoes look like old-ladies mules to me, I have nothing against other people wanting to wear them, but please can we give them a rest, or have something for the younger members on here?

bluedenim
    Participant

Lolz,

Adera, I was thinking maybe some trainers….. I have several pairs of good running shoes and most young girls (who aren't going to their prom) wear them……….

xx

Adera
    Participant

Oh, you meant shoes like that, they would definitely be good with the more sporty outfits as well as the casual ones. Though I have to admit I like to wear prettier shoes whenever I can.

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Thank you Adera… all compliments are greatly appreciated.

Just bumping this thread up for shoe discussions. 

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Adera
    Participant

Irl I wouldn't use shoes like these much at all, unless I'd be dressing up for the bedroom :. But then I don't wear shoes indoors, don't think that there are many that do in Sweden really. I kinda find that it's dirty and damaging for the floors and carpets… and I guess that you're feet might get very smelly as well. :

But in AChat I like to have some sexy shoes on.

The boudoir shoes look like old-ladies mules to me, I have nothing against other people wanting to wear them, but please can we give them a rest, or have something for the younger members on here?

You'll have to suggest something then Blue, but if you go looking for sexy bedroom slippers/shoes then the boudoir shoes are one of the kinds that will show up. If I wear to suggest some outdoor shoes it would be something like these (I really like the ones I have irl ).

[img width=200]http://nlyscandinavia.scene7.com/is/image/nlyscandinavia/428157-0001_1?$ProductLarge$[/img]

Threw in a quote from Blue so that part of my post makes some sense in this thread. Going to wait for Blue to move her posts here before I post again so there is some semblance of order here. :

hentaiboy69
    Participant

HB, I rather think that Pafe would look classy in her suggestion than cute.

For myself I would pick something modern since I think it fits me better.

Adera, dear…..i think Pafe can be classy and cute at the same time! oh, what am i saying!? she can't cause i'm sure she is!

Adera
    Participant

These would also be nice as fluffy shoes and I think they would be easy to make for them since they already have the stripper shoes done.

MARILYN-2.jpg

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Oh yes Adera!  I like those too.  My main point about the boudoir shoes is that when it's time to get more intimate in the boudoir, you can just kick them off.  I was raised to not wear shoes in bed… or on any of the furniture.  Also, like you, during the summer months I'm usually barefooted, but there are times when I want to try and WOW my man and the shoes just complete the outfit.

I found these, which to me are sexy, have a higher heel and don't look like those shoes…. and you can still kick them off… but I'd rather have fur than lace.

I wonder if they come in a 5…

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

bluedenim
    Participant

Well, look at this!

Wow!
    I like those, but without the spikes? I would seriously buy a pair to wear with my jeans………….

CondomGirl
    Participant

Hello shoeaholics,

I also would like to see a specific kind of shoes in my wardrobe here. I like those classical transparent heels that are often worn by strippers and would pay almost every price to have them available in AChat.

I posted also some exemplary photos of the high heels I have in mind. I am sure they would look pretty hot in combination with nylons and painted toes.

They could also be offered with different coloured soles and with or without a plateau.

Any other forum users that like those kind of heels?

Daniela

P.S.:

I would also like to see those peeptoe pumps available!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Daniela, read here and you can find all the explanation you need!

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1405.0.html

CondomGirl
    Participant

Thank you HB!

Now you can see that I got it…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

glad to be of some help!

now, i think Rukya gonna love this!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 132 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.