Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    ilovehead69
    Participant

If they dont like it then that would be my loss, no? just like in RL it stays in the drawer, or you donate it.. make the gift giving could turn into an open trade development betwen users to solve this. If it doesn't happen then I'll have to accept it, but i sure hope it does!

Lover
    Participant

The big question: If you buy something your lover already is owning – what next?

The gifting system IS a money maker for them, as the gifted person can use this money for purchasing fashion AND membership.
    I agree (and many will) if we also could gift chocolate, drinks, flowers…all these little attentions that don't cost too much but show your partner you're thinking of her/him.

Rukya
    Participant

The gifting system IS a money maker for them, as the gifted person can use this money for purchasing fashion AND membership.

hmmm , this is illogic . what i mean is , what is the difference if i use 200 A$ to offer an outfit to someone and if i gift 200 A$ to someone and she use it for a membership ?

ilovehead69
    Participant

Its not the A$ that counts its a heartless gift.. and if you buy something for them and they own it already is a good question.. BUT that could most definitely be resolved by making it very clear that they do not claim responsibility for the gifts you purchase for someone if they already own it. How abaout you can only gift to a spouse an item? I'm not saying in anyway to to stop the gift giving of A$ becasue I do realize it keeps the prem memeberships going. the flowers are nice and chocolates yeah, bu its mentioned where they disappear in 3 days. theres more heart in a gift with thought.. plain and simple

wasabii
    Participant

Like someone else said, the option to gift items would be highly appreciated by many premium users. The more options and customizations AChat offers, the better, right? I think it would be a fair option for the people that would like to and of course those of you that don't want to, just don't do it. The whole purpose of this is to be life-like right? 

wasabii
    Participant

Its not the A$ that counts its a heartless gift.. and if you buy something for them and they own it already is a good question.. BUT that could most definitely be resolved by making it very clear that they do not claim responsibility for the gifts you purchase for someone if they already own it. How abaout you can only gift to a spouse an item? I'm not saying in anyway to to stop the gift giving of A$ becasue I do realize it keeps the prem memeberships going. the flowers are nice and chocolates yeah, bu its mentioned where they disappear in 3 days. theres more heart in a gift with thought.. plain and simple

Good point.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

hmmm , this is illogic . what i mean is , what is the difference if i use 200 A$ to offer an outfit to someone and if i gift 200 A$ to someone and she use it for a membership ?

Of course it make no difference…….the difference is in the gift it self! i don't think a girl will be happy to be gifted with a dress or something similar a little too much sexy for her taste…..
    I know, this can sound like an “old age concept” but there are girls (few nowaday!”) who don't like to dresss so sexy in front of others, but thi is it! and if it happend…..well, the risk is to make her really upset!

By the way……we had allways try to find out an alternativity to the actual gift system cause we want try to slow down the request for A$ to room! this is the real goal we like to gain!

Lover
    Participant

Rukya, you have to read the whole thread before you say my reply is illogical. There is no difference, this wasn't my statement.I replied to Ilovehead69 and I explained the reason the gifting system already is a money maker.
    Look at the status quo – many girls ask for gifts – they don't want special fashion. If you just can gift clothes, many girls don't have money to buy a subscription – but they want to be prem. As long as we can't send other items then fashion the income of A-Team will decrease.

@wasabii:
    If you just can gift your spouses the income will decrease too. Also look at some members – they collect spouses like other do with stamps. Doesn't make sense, too…  You say sedning flowers, sweets, toys, items… are not thoughtful. We are in a game – which gifts are more thoughtful? Clothes? Money?

Anonymous

My initial idea was to have the option of gifting other stuff in parallel to the A$. I do find the point that offering a non-prem member a piece of cloth is useless and has to be took into consideration in any new gifting system.

ilovehead69
    Participant

It definitely seems like it would be a good idea. I say a poll may cut the differentials in half at least? I understand the concept of giving A$ as a gift for subscription and in no way way I suggesting to stop that. Seems like it would be an enjoyable OPTIONAL feature to give an item as a gift. Say she doesn't like it, then she is giving him the OK to gift it tot some other girl, maybe eone of her friends, or threesome partners, or just some random skank! Like I said, a poll seems like a good idea.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

My initial idea was to have the option of gifting other stuff in parallel to the A$. I do find the point that offering a non-prem member a piece of cloth is useless and has to be took into consideration in any new gifting system.

A non premium can't wear the dress you send to her, cause she is not premium! she need to buy a three day membership and wear it, but for this she need A$ anyway…..
    If you wonna gift a dress, you have to be sure she can use it, this is the point!

About opening a poll…..yes, it can be an idea ilovehead69. We can consider the idea to do it, just need to thing at the option for it! if you have them, let us know!

Lover
    Participant

HB

A non premium can't wear the dress you send to her, cause she is not premium! she need to buy a three day membership and wear it, but for this she need A$ anyway…..

HB, this is what jondas said.

Jondas, if you think of gifting gifting free members with other things then money or clothes you have to think: A-Team wants prem members. As long as they get money as gift, they can buy a membership.
    If you ask me, all other items (no matter if room interieur or little gifts like sweets and flowers) should only be usable for prem members too as there has to be a difference between free and prem members.

Anonymous

I am surely talking abut gifting to premium members

ilovehead69
    Participant

So can a poll be added to this post or would a new one have to be made? also, I noticed there was a poll from ..ehem 2011 about the tabbed chatting system, and nothing has changed with great majority toward changing it. As for gifting a non premium member a gift, The only gift they should be able to get is 300A$ for a membership, then other gifts (which will be unusable until they get prem acct again)

Bear
    Participant

I thyink token items would be a nice add, many women are frustrated they can;t send something of appreciateion to their man. I think a little item would be wonderful. Perhaps lace panties,  Nothing speaks louder to me than a lady sending me her lace panties with a little note “I won't be needing these next time we meet”

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 215 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.