Skip to content

BDSM, Bondage and Fetish Poses.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas BDSM, Bondage and Fetish Poses.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Great suggestion Urban,…I must have totally brain freezed on that when pulling my thoughts together on this.
    The pose itself for the woman shouldn't be hard to initial draft… it is basically a forced doggy with the arms set in a different location.

islandsun
    Participant

bend hauched down on heels with knees spread wide open isnt that the submissive stance , with head down ?

arms forward wrists crossed !

I might know a little about this !

Bear
    Participant

A pose like that would be read as submissive sunny. There are a number of subtle clues in the form of posturing… the head bowed down is the obvious sign of submission.

Extending the wrists crossed represents an offering…which  can be visually enhanced if a woman closes her eyes and raises her head up extending and exposing her neck. Such a posture is equivalent to absolute submission.. and offer to receive the collar…

Knees wide apart a sexual invitation…quite different from a submissive stance with knees together…

Adera
    Participant

Hmm if I'm to take a stance I like the seductive inviting ones a lot, the ones where I can teasingly invite a man to come and play with me. I can always put things up a few notches if he's too slow and its so fun if he almost throws himself over me with something like a growl.

Bear
    Participant

hmmm our brief chat remind you of that eh?

Ardeur
    Participant

You terrible tease Adera you… maybe it's time to break out the toys again…  :-*

Adera
    Participant

Can I see the toy box too?

sexilicious
    Participant

Suggestions – Room Idea – BDSM Room with items that are used with the poses

So I got to thinking about some different ideas while I was in the shower. 😉

good place to let the mind wander to naughty stuff hehe. however I don’t know how much of this has been suggested before or not.

First off I have noticed a lot of people seem to enjoy some bondage or something a bit more kinky, so I have a few suggestions to add to at least be considered by the people here and the dev team to see if it is something we can eventually have here in achat.

It would be great if we could add some things like that to the room.
    A few thoughts I had was maybe a little tab on the right in the room that people can go to and have a variety of bondage tools that can be used in the room.

Of course it would have to be agreed by both parties to use it just like any of the other poses that the game has. The tools would be used no matter what the pose was.

For example there could be the spreader bar, ropes or some type of restraint for any time the person is against a chair or table or something solid where it can be tied to like maybe add in posts to the bed or something.
    There would also be the possibility of hanging the person from the ceiling for any of those standing poses.
    Of course I realize in poses where the gal can stimulate herself that would need a bit of different work, so i’m not sure how well that tool would be used. might have to have a specific pose just for that tool.

Feel free to add additional suggestions for this since i’m such a noob in that area and not as familiar with that kind of stuff yet lol.

Another thing I thought of was adding some other household rooms into the room.
    Like having a kitchen where we could use the table and chairs or maybe even the kitchen counter while having a fun time.
    Shower too would be awesome.
    maybe even a deck or something where people could move to the outside for some fun.

Anyway I don’t remember any other thoughts now that I had lol but hopefully my thoughts and images transferred over well enough on the forum for people to understand where I was trying to go anyway.

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm not sure sexy , the one who is tied do what , he/she watch and wait his/her partner have finished ? cause i dont really see what you can do tied ion a chair (exemple) but wait and maybe some facial expressions that many dont like . Like the tongue out of mouth (exemple)

Lover
    Participant

We talked about similar ideas long time ago. Some wishes have been fulfilled, some not. So it's no problem to bring them back again.

Like you said it's important both agree, like the poses.
    I'm not a bondage fan, but a lot of people are. I just add my thoughst to your suggestions.

– Handcuffs or ropes for foreplay
    – Feather, toys, cream, blindfolds, icecubes, fruits, ice, candles
    – slowly undressing like a stripper
    – a chance to give a massage
    – darker light in room (maybe candlelight or dimmed light)
    – keeping clothes during sex (e.g. for a quickie)

We also talked about more afterplay, either to cool down or to start again.

Here is one link in which we talked about your ideas: https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,932.0.html

More rooms like a kitchen, a bath, public scenes also have been asked for. I think we should discuss it in the rooms thread.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Sexy, i like your ideas, some time ago i had suggest something similar too and i agree whit Lover too. Better concentrate the discussion in one tread.

Janine Dee
    Participant

The one thing to keep in mind is that it is simply not possible to do one HUGE release of code for all those things, unless of course they were to have NO updates for say six months.

We finally have a FF cuffed pose, and we were asking for it ever since the MF cuff implement, so I think that gives a reasonable idea of how patient we should be because it’s not just a matter of coding, they have to see our idea, discuss our idea, make the decision to go ahead with it, and then and only then actually get to the coding.

Still, they are showing us they are listening, and as pissed off as I was I never thought I’d be finding myself an AChat cheerleader again, but there you go.

Which of course is another idea for an implement. ;D

sexilicious
    Participant

yeah i know it is big so it might not happen with all the poses since i don’t know how it would work unless gals basically are cut off from most of their actions. just thought i would bring it up since i saw it in my head while showering the other day ;D

Adera
    Participant

Yay, cheerleader outfit with pom pons would be fun and some sport clothes of some sort for the guys as well. 😉

That would be fun for RP:ing with guys and girls.

Maybe I have to change in the females changing room for some reason one day and I try to linger, not wanting to expose my secret to the other girls. It could be the other way around as well… everyone already knowing about it.

Or maybe I tried to sneak into the guys changing room long after everyone should have gone home for some reason and turning around a row of lockers I’m suddenly in front of a guy jacking off in there.

Humm… not likely but maybe I’m not the only tgirl cheerleader and some fun ensues in our changing room. 😛

Lover
    Participant

It’s not a question of ONE big release and actually we are (and have to be :-X) very patient.
    It’s more a chancve for the A-Team. They know our wishes and also have got lots of suggestions. They can develop these ones that are (rather) easy for them in combination with the chance to earn many money.

And once more my kind of thinking is simple

😉 Most of our suggestions can being done for every gender. E.g. a massage… it’s rather equal if there are two men, two women, shemales with any other gender or female/male. There are just few differents in the actions.
    But perhaps there are some thinking errors, then I would be glad if someone is educating me 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.