Skip to content

BDSM, Bondage and Fetish Poses.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas BDSM, Bondage and Fetish Poses.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

no , no errors , i think 95% of mf/fm poses can be done by all the others orientations , but its just what i think ;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, some poses need adaptation, less or more, but i agree whit you, Rukya

bluedenim
    Participant

Well I’ve bought it, I can’t wait (or my wife probably can’t!!) for “Punished Girl” to be translated into FF! I can’t speak for Hentaiboy, but I do room plenty of SM’s who would also be glad of the pose, so we’ll see how long it takes eh? 🙂

Rukya
    Participant

hehe its not the more urgent , we have many D/s poses and verry few cuddles and romantic ones in fact we have only the slow dance . I dont count the foreplay cause the actions are verry limited in this one . So we need more cuddles poses for now i think ;D

NewGurl
    Participant

I would like some of the existing poses changed to add cuddling

bluedenim
    Participant

I need a cuddle!

:'(

NewGurl
    Participant

I need a cuddle!

:'(

AWWW  Baby,  (hugs and kisses)

Lover
    Participant

Hugs, cuddles and one short kiss :-*

Urban
    Participant

Humm an invite option : Casual talk, with sitting pose, maybe the dance…

Rukya
    Participant

what dance are you talking about , not the slow i hope . Its the only true “romantic/cuddle” pose we have lol

NewGurl
    Participant

snif , nobody to cuddle me  :'(

I hold you close, hug you tight and kiss you softly on the lips

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

I like the different room idea.  It would be nice to be able to change locations on the fly, too.  It sorta happens now, you go from the standing, to the dance, to the bed, or wall (lol) and that's kinda like changing rooms.  Going from, let's say, the kitchen to the dining room and ultimately to the bedroom would be fun.

I love the “more cuddling” idea, too.  Nothing quite like a good cuddle.  I'm getting all fuzzy just thinking about it.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Urban
    Participant

what dance are you talking about , not the slow i hope . Its the only true “romantic/cuddle” pose we have lol

Of course i am talking about it !!! It is a good exemple, you could have a casual talk or go for something more romantic.

Rukya
    Participant

snif , nobody to cuddle me  :'(

I hold you close, hug you tight and kiss you softly on the lips

mmmmmm , we need to meet in game  , and maybe with blue 

Of course i am talking about it !!! It is a good exemple, you could have a casual talk or go for something more romantic.

oh , i think i have misunderstood  , i was thinking that you ask to change the slow dance lol

West69
    Participant

We talked about similar ideas long time ago. Some wishes have been fulfilled, some not. So it's no problem to bring them back again.

Like you said it's important both agree, like the poses.
    I'm not a bondage fan, but a lot of people are. I just add my thoughst to your suggestions.

– Handcuffs or ropes for foreplay
    – Feather, toys, cream, blindfolds, icecubes, fruits, ice, candles
    – slowly undressing like a stripper
    – a chance to give a massage
    – darker light in room (maybe candlelight or dimmed light)
    – keeping clothes during sex (e.g. for a quickie)

We also talked about more afterplay, either to cool down or to start again.

Here is one link in which we talked about your ideas: https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,932.0.html

More rooms like a kitchen, a bath, public scenes also have been asked for. I think we should discuss it in the rooms thread.

I agree with the above, and even though IO am not a big bondage fan, more than one person has asked for ropes to be tied to the bed or ceiling.

Here are some additional thoughts and some questions I need help with, since I am still learning the game by “trial-and-(mostly) error”:

1. Procedure questions:

* I noticed a real picture of a person inserted in the upper left screen with the avi. I really enjoyed looking at the person in real life, but I am not
          sure how it was triggered to appear. Is there a button I push when the person has substituted their pic, or do they control this?

* When doing a general partner search, it may include several pages of people that take a long time to load. Sometimes, I recognize all of the
          people on page 1, and want to skip quickly to page 2. Currently, I have to wait until all the pics are loaded. Is there an override to move on?

* When I initiate a chat, I often get message “I am busy, please try later”, which of course I respect and it is helpful. I would like to use this
          option to tell others the same thing when I have too many conversations going, etc. Is there a button to send this message that I am not
        aware of?

2. Poses: Are the following possible, or are in progress?

* Dance, but with “sex clothing” in addition to current “street clothes”.
      * 69 male to shemale with mutual fellatio
      * Sex on kitchen table or butcher block.

3. Are you still working on partner audio response,i.e. moaning, which would be optional (like music) since some others have already expressed
        disinterest.

Thank you dev team for your work and consideration, and thank you to all the experienced users who have been both gracious and helpful.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.