Skip to content

BDSM, Bondage and Fetish Poses.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas BDSM, Bondage and Fetish Poses.

Viewing 11 posts - 211 through 221 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

Hello Phunker,  Welcome to Forum . I think the Achat Gods are now looking at  more BDSM  poses , especially following the success of the 50 shades trillogy.  I believe the sales of sex toys and such like shot up around the world on the back of it.  So it makes good business to create such poses for us all to enjoy. 

Perhaps you could voice the poses you have in mind , together with a name, description and actions for each partner.  The Achat Gods do check out our ideas and have created some of the poses suggested. 

Hey Grumpy Bear ,  Vanilla is good  ….  Are you growling today ?  Grrrr    :-*

Stone
    Participant

Welcome to Forum Phunker.  Hope you post your ideas. 

Well we are having fun in the Ice House,  so I agree with Brandy  .. Vanilla is good. 

Phunker, Post your ideas.  I am sure the Achat Gods will check them out.  But .. I also think they should concentrate on more of the Lesbian, Bisexual , Transgender and Gay poses first. 

I would like to see their poses upgraded and also for the  MF poses altered for their use too.  It seems the fair thing to do,  to me anyway.

Bear
    Participant

Hello Phunker,  Welcome to Forum . I think the Achat Gods are now looking at  more BDSM  poses , especially following the success of the 50 shades trillogy.  I believe the sales of sex toys and such like shot up around the world on the back of it.  So it makes good business to create such poses for us all to enjoy. 

Perhaps you could voice the poses you have in mind , together with a name, description and actions for each partner.  The Achat Gods do check out our ideas and have created some of the poses suggested.   

Hey Grumpy Bear ,  Vanilla is good  ….  Are you growling today ?   Grrrr    :-*

I NEVER said vanilla wasn't….

Chuckles… since I am top play oriented… one would say I obsess on the vanilla… 

It's the deeper play of control and submission which is left lagging here, but it is a form which can be programmed into the poses by creating an unbalanced option list. Just saying…. :

If you need an example… I will offer my serves… or is Scary Bear a bit to much?  :-*

With my Bronchitis atm that growl sounds a bit more raspy.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

It's the deeper play of control and submission which is left lagging here, but it is a form which can be programmed into the poses by creating an unbalanced option list. Just saying…. :

exactly….”defenceless woman” can't be considered a S/M pose, and i had mention it, the woman have too much controll on the action!i can understand some of them (using feet to rub various area of the partner's body) but others….

Maybe the dev-team don't want to push AChat too furder, but leave it on a “soft” spot.

And Bear……no chance your growl will beat the one of a dragon!  :

Brandybee
    Participant

Bear quote :-

Chuckles… since I am top play oriented… one would say I obsess on the vanilla… 

If you need an example… I will offer my serves… or is Scary Bear a bit to much? 

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

You offering to be my sub??         Buzzzzzzzz    😮

phunker
    Participant

Thanks for all your votes and in put keep it coming pls love Phunker xxx

Patricia1975
    Participant

[img][/img]http://www.google.pt/imgres?start=260&hl=pt-PT&tbo=d&biw=1366&bih=653&tbm=isch&tbnid=SlFZ7qtCkwgq9M:&imgrefurl=http://www.etsy.com/listing/108379506/playboy-bunny-pink-sticker-decal-3-x-5&docid=lk_avDUbsMXILM&imgurl=http://img2.etsystatic.com/004/0/6816272/il_570xN.371243126_kkl8.jpg&w=278&h=403&ei=-C3CUPTiGYTBhAeNlICYDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=813&vpy=229&dur=1751&hovh=270&hovw=186&tx=98&ty=199&sig=112262601534611248281&page=9&tbnh=144&tbnw=104&ndsp=32&ved=1t:429,r:89,s:200,i:271

Patricia1975
    Participant

il_570xN.371243126_kkl8.jpg

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Patricia, here you can find how to add and show a pic in the forum

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1405.0.html

Patricia1975
    Participant

Thank You Hun. 

Vaughan

Achat has listened to members suggestions and ideas and now have these BDSM Poses and some Fetish poses too, all available in the shop.
    The poses can be found in the Achat Mall, Scenes and under SM & Fetish.

Check these out :

There is also a BDSM Room available in the shop to use any of the poses you have and enjoy. This can be found under Locations, in the Achat Mall. PRICE A$2,495

Of course there is always room for more poses, more rooms and definitely more for us kinky players.

Viewing 11 posts - 211 through 221 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.