Skip to content

SM / BDSM Desires

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Fantasies and Fetishes SM / BDSM Desires

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    SAngy69
    Participant

Hello. Perhaps not the topic, sorry. Is it possible to make the traces from the whipping. Valid until the end of the session. As an option the more you get shock, the more traces. After the release, everything disappears. Thank you.

bluedenim
    Participant

Hi @SAngy69
    This is the right place to post what you have asked for, but whether the dev team will ever do anything about it, who knows, there is so much we have asked for regarding spanking and we have got a few poses, but they could really do to provide marks like you say and one day maybe even sounds.#But keep posting, the more pressure we apply, the more chance of them doing something!

SAngy69
    Participant

Thank you very much, for support and understanding. Thank you very much, for support and understanding. I'm full of ideas to improve existing locations and positions in sex. I will try to shortly present some of them. I congratulate You and happy New Year to all!

tangoracer
    Participant

Hi    SAngy69

Its great to see a new face with ideas for more SM/BDSM poses 

you will get my support in any ideas you have . Feel free to come find me in the game if you feel like a chat   

SAngy69
    Participant

Hello.tangoracer Thank you for the suggestion. It will be interesting to chat with like-minded people  . At the forum met the message that the BDSM theme can be offensive to some players. For a start, I suggest that all the subjects defined in a separate section. For example BDSM/Fetish. In section place positions and clothing. Also create a separate room to play on the topic. This ensures the involvement of the interested people and not as would not affect the third-party players. Thank you, it will be interesting to hear Your opinion.

sexilicious
    Participant

we do have a topic where we can kinda play more along the bdsm here on the forum. It is the Icehouse.

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1841.0.html

SAngy69
    Participant

Thank you. I will definitely look.

Brandybee
    Participant

Hi ya  SAngy69

Welcome to our Forum village.  And new ideas & views are always welcome to improve the game. Please have a look round and post more in any topics of interest.

Please introduce yourself to our other residents

Forum Homepage / Organisations & Events / Introduce yourself
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

I like your idea of the  lasting red marks for the spanking and whipping poses, I'm not sure on the feasibility of it but may be the Development team will look at it as a possible upgrade in the future.

We have a fantasy bar in the Erotic Story Section,  – AB&G &  the  dungeon there known as The Ice House.  Here's a bit about it.
    Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself > Old_Joe  https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2810.0.html

There is also  The House of Stone  run by Master_Stone and Amber_Stone in the game.

Forum Home page > Organizations & Events > Groups & Families > The House of Stone!
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2804.0.html

Forum did discuss about separating the BDSM kink but we are all friendly and members did not want to feel segregated. Members who write strong kink / fetish stories usually put a warning marker at their own discretion.

Enjoy your time here.

SAngy69
    Participant

Hello. I want to apologize. I had this crazy idea.  : If you add in game character the big dogs. Many players have a desire to put me on a leash.  So I decided to learn. In your opinion. Excuse me again. If someone was offended. Thank you.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

SAngy, what did you mean!? a sort of costume or accessories who make you looks like a dog!? On the other hand, if you are talking about real dog avatar to use, let me say you it's not allowed by T.O.S.

SAngy69
    Participant

Hello. I understand that zoophilia is a taboo. I spoke about accessories and possible locations. Probably it will be interesting. Animals can be added as decorations in the room. Thank you.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Sangy, thanks for clarifing my doubt……and yes, accessories like that can be add, i presume, it's only to see if Dev Team is interessed in releasing them!

Btw, i think this is a good reference
    173266.jpg

Derek25
    Participant

I think some BDSM gears can be applied with lowest effort in this game.

1) Clamps  for pussy and nipples  in many poses like X Board  and helpless woman
    2) rope tied up on boobs (Bondage)
    3) Different paddles for spanking on spanking scene
    4) Spanking on X-Board with the different paddles
    5) woman kneeling to men pose

Perfidiam
    Participant

Tell your SM/BDSM desires

Hello everyone.

I love subdue females but also shemales.

Too bad that the scene could not hear the cries of the victims.

Do you think that in the future will be ‘possible? I hope so.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I would like to say  that  I do not need to hear some one

being  hurt  torture  see them humiliated  or  in slaved  owned

I  feel all this  should be banned  from  Achat  from the web  ..

we  came  a long way to enjoy freedom  then to have all this  Role play

of owning others  its all just  power of control  any ways  I dont want to see it  …

if you want to play  this  do it in your privet  private chambers….

I dont want to see  people owning other people 

this to me is Human trafficking

and should not be tolerated anyplace anywhere…. 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.