Skip to content

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE GAME?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE GAME?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 418 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

uuuh yes , i'm sure ….. wait wait , are you saying i lie ? 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

weeeeeellllllll, you give to me that impresion, my dear Rukya!

FateInfinity
    Participant

Before all, forgive my bad english, since I am italian and english is not my native language.

Your ACHAT is really awesome, animations are great and avatars are pretty good but I think you can do much better than this! I've some ideas to share with you. Maybe some had been already posted somewhere else but I hope you will really add some of these.

1. In ACHAT avatars are pretty good but the way users can customize them is really limited. This means people can't really have its own avatar, everyone seems the same and it seems to make love always with the same person. We need more customization. Of course it is very hard for you to create billions of avatars so you need to let people to create their own avatar giving them the chance to customize at least the face. I come from another virtual world (i don't write here the name). In that virtual world people can customize the face modifying some parts of it (eyes size, eyes distance, head size, nose length and nose size, nostril size, cheek size, forehead size, jaw, mouth size and lips fullness and so on).
    This shouldn't be really hard to implement into ACHAT as well. You are using mesh object as avatars. Allow users to change some mesh details using sliders. Every little change will have a small price that will be billed at the end of the customization.
    You can add too the chance to modify the hip size, legs bulk, legs length and so on. It will give you a source of earning because i am sure everyone will enjoy modifying their characters. You can too allow people to save the shape giving them 2 free slots (4 for premium) and selling addictional slots.

2. You should add much more hairstyles…

3. Makeups as well. If you will add face customization you can just add makeups as layers (using alpha layers, well, you surely know of to do…)

SCENES:
    1. We need much more scenes!!!! It is boring to do sex always in the same places. Neither in Real Life I do sex always in my bedroom…. Add some exotic scenes: forest, temple, restaurant, bathroom, kitchen, cave, garage, fantasy places, spaceship rooms, dark and gothic places for vampire addicted people and so on. You know: this means MONEY!
    2. Add some interactions with the scene itself.
    3. Add some global lightining and spot lights effect related to the scenes. This will add much more realism.

ANIMATIONS:
    1. What about animation speed trimmer?
    2. What about automatic excitement level related to the animation and the speed level?

USER INTERFACE:
    1. Please, allow me to remove the UI with a key (F12 or something like that)!
    2. Group face expressions in a different place than action animations and all together: actually face expressions are mixed to action animatons.

HAPPY END:
    1. The final cum actually is pretty limited. Can you add much more cum games (snowballing, bukkake and so on)?

FateInfinity
    Participant

I forgot:

SOUNDS:
    1. Please, add sounds! I mean: moans, breaths, shouts and so on.

Adera
    Participant

Hi FateInfinity, I think that all or at least most of your suggestions have already been discussed to great length in other threads here at the forum already.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Fate, wellcome in this realm of sense and depravation!

Adera had said all and she is right. but i think talk of them again isn't bad…….that mean this is something so much peoples are looking at!

Rukya
    Participant

welcome fate

🙂 yes we never talk too much of good things lol ;D

TightFit74
    Participant

Fate,

it seems as if you have put a lot of thought in your suggestions. I can appreciate someone that comes here and brings a complete idea. Your ideas have been mostly suggested, as Adera mentioned. So in order to discuss a topic agan, or to bring it back to the attention of the devs, it might be a better idea to bump a topic that has already been discussed before, instead of creating a repetition of the same arguments and ideas.

Some ideas, or better yet, all ideas are something that a big group of people want, and I can only assume the dev-team is looking closely at them. So thanks for your input Fate..

Adera
    Participant

Here you go Fate, these are some threads about the ideas you have… well more or less, some of them might not be very relevant.

Lover
    Participant

Great job Adera; perhaps we can ask the A-Team to stick it to the first page of “Share your ideas”, so it will not get lost between the other topics?
    And you can rework it from time to time – if you want. But I ask you to do.. please honey, do it :-*

FateInfinity
    Participant

Yes indeed a great job. Very useful. Thank you!

Sethmorgan
    Participant

IDEAS I would like to see..

When a female has an orgasm..it would stay on/in the enviroment like male cum does for a short period of time. It would add to the effect..It’s annoying that it goes straight through characters and straight through the floor.

Female body types.
    I would like to see larger characters bbw I think most would say. Larger tummy larger/breasts allowed to be purchased from the market place it would stop everyone looking so much the same.

Different penis types maybe for the different people. Some people may prefer uncut some may cut.

I would also like to see some more slightly kinkier things such as watersports/urine play. It’s not in everyones taste but there are alot out there that do like it. the same sort of color as the female orgasm could have some sort of loose hit effect and run down the body onto the floor and vanish.

Maybe nice to also see in the foreplay maybe some ice cubes rubbing on body parts to stimulate partner.

I would also like to be able to see what I would look like in the clothes before trying or the new body parts like faces and such.

Thanks for listening and hope maybe to see some of these things in the near future.

Sethmorgan
    Participant

I have been looking around and seeing other sites saying they are you saying there is an advanced character editor for your game is this true?

Rukya
    Participant

your two first ideas are nice and have been talking about in others topics

the third , not really what i like , but you know for now the feminine cum is like if she pee ;D

for the editor , i think its just a test for now

welcome here

Sethmorgan
    Participant

Thank you very much on your insit into what I said.
    I had noticed the thread about other sites trying to catch people outs that's why i asked before putting details into other sites.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 418 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.